The most beautiful excursions take you through unspoilt landscapes to the Cima Belmonte, Lago Trenta, Monte Pin, and Monte Luco/Laugen Spitze. On holiday in Val di Non, discover the 20 routes dedicated to ski touring the Maddalene or venture out with your Nordic walking sticks or mountain bike, and, why not, take part in the famous Maddalene Sky Marathon.
You’d like to know what the immediate vicinity of our hotel in Val di Non has in store for you? The natural beauty of Val d’Ultimo/Ultental, the unique charm of the Ortles/Ortler, the picturesque village of S. Getrude/St. Gertraud with its centuries-old larches, the majestic Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio/Naturpark Stilfser Joch with its unspoilt nature that just waits to be explored during hikes and ski tours on the Schwemmalm.
You can also use your holidays in Val di Non to discover one or more stages of the Cammino Jacopeo d’Anaunia, which is 170 km long and takes 8 days. Are you passionate about fishing? Val di Non offers you numerous fishing spots: crystal-clear streams such as the Rio Sass, the Torrente Novella or the Torrente Pescara, the alpine Lago di Tovel, the Lago Smeraldo, and the fishing lakes of Coredo and Tavon are ideal places for this discipline.
Summer holidays in Trentino – our tips for Nordic walking
- Nordic walking route Cavallino Corto – easy – 3.8 km
- Nordic walking route Brisa – medium – 8.3 km
- Nordic walking route Ziro del Lez – medium – 9.3 km
Winter holidays in Trentino – our tips for snowshoe hiking
- Tour of the alpine pastures with 4 paths to choose from
- Giro del Lez and Passo Fresna
- Leisurely snowshoe hike at Lago di Tret – easy – 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Snowshoeing from alpine pasture to alpine pasture on Monte Roen – easy – 3 hours
- Snowshoe hike on the snowy plateau of Predaia – easy – 3 hours and 40 minutes
For further information on the winter itineraries, please visit the website of the Val di Non Tourist Board. The rental of snowshoes and bikes is included in some of our holiday packages. If not, you can rent them for a small fee directly at our hotel during your holiday in Val di Non. And do not forget: We’ll be happy to accompany you on your outings in nature!